During these classes we will cover:
- The concepts of existence and denial
- Variable sentences and expressions
- Ratios, Proportions and Percentages
- Movement Problems
- Rational numbers and equations
- The techniques to find and use 'arithmetic mean'
- Geometric bodies and their properties
Not only was "Build Your Own Math" program designed to find a solution, but also for you to fully understand the steps to the final answer. Once learned how to explain our own solutions, we will see that a problem can be solved in different ways!